What’s in the box
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the host network
TP-Link Archer C20 Overview
With the Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router from TP-Link, you can get online in no time. This simple-to-use router comes compatible with the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting data transfer rates of up to 750 Mb/s. In addition to enhanced Wi-Fi support, the Archer C20 also comes equipped with four 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet LAN ports for a reliable wired connection to the network. Setup is simple, thanks to the TP-Link Tether app which is available for download on both iOS- and Android-based mobile devices. From this app, you can manage nearly all aspects of your network including settings, parental controls, access controls, and more.
Reliable Wi-Fi?Everywhere AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router – Archer C20
Advanced 733Mbps Dual Band Connections
With 433 Mbps wireless speed over the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer C20 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
Stable Omnidirectional Signal and Superior Coverage
With 3 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Smooth HD Streaming
IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN optimizes IPTV streaming so you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows lag-free. Put an end to buffering and stuttering videos once and for all and enjoy pleasant home entertainment.
Guest Network Access
The Guest Network function provides secure access for guests to use your Wi-Fi network. Share with anyone, without compromising your private network. Make sharing easy and maintain security.
Create a wireless network and share internet to Wi-Fi devices.
Access Point Mode
Extend your existing wired network and make it wireless.
Range Extender Mode
Boost the existing wireless coverage in your room.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer C20 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS devices, including parental controls and access control.
– Interface: 4 10/100Mbps LAN ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN port
– Button: WPS/Wi-Fi Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
– External Power Supply: 9V/0.6A(EU), 9V/0.6A(US)
– Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 9.1 x 5.7 x 1.4 in. (230 x 144 x 35mm)
– Antenna: 2 × 2.4GHz Antennas, 1 × 5GHz Antenna
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
– Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 433Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
11a 54M: -76dBm; 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -71dBm;
11ac VHT40 MCS9: -66dBm; 11ac VHT80 MCS9:
11g 54M: -76dBm11n; HT20 MCS7: -73dBm;
11n HT40 MCS7: -71dBm
Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management, Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network × 1, 5GHz guest network × 1
– Certification: CE, RoHS
– Box Dimensions (W X D X H): 14 x 8.8 x 2.7 in. (357x223x68mm)
– Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, UNIX or Linux
– Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or other Java-enabled browsers
– Cable or DSL or Fiber Modem/Terminal
– Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
– Environment: Operating Temperature: 0?~40 ? (32 ?~104?)
– Storage Temperature: -40?~70 ? (-40 ?~158?)
– Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
– Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
What’s in the box
TP-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
39 in stock