Oztrail Seascape Dome 9 Tent
Features and Benefits:
– Three fully screened and separate living areas or bedrooms
– Front D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
– Hoop pole rear dome construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
– An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
– Silver coated UVTex 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
– DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
– No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you’ll sleep better
– 100 Percent Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
– Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
– Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
– DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
– Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
– Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
– Compact carry bag provided
– Design: The Seascape dome tent is a quick to set up and pack down small family tent. For the simplicity of set up, the space provided is excellent.
– Sleeps: 9 Adults in comfort
– Fly: Silver Coated UVTex 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric – the UVtex treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100 Percent waterproof barrier.
– Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
– Floor: Heavy Duty PE Floor – Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
– Door: Front Easy Step D Doors – D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
– Pole System: Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
– Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
– Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects windows and doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
– Zips: 5 Coil zips for windows 5 Coil zips for door
– Climate Rating: Ideal for cool to tropical conditions.
– Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
– 12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook.
– Storage Solutions: Easy to locate side wall organiser pouches.
– Tent floor area 540 x 220 cm
– Tent head height: 200cm
– Bedroom 1 floor area: 220 x 180cm
– Bedroom 2 floor area: 220 x 180cm
– Bedroom 3 floor area: 220 x 180cm
– Weight: 16kg
– Package Size: 71 x 33 x 33cm
– Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
What’s in the box
1 x Tent in Carry bag (Awning poles not included)
8 in stock
There are no reviews yet.