Nutritional Performance Labs Creatine Monohydrate – 150g + 150g
NPL’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate provides the purest, most readily absorbed form of creatine available. Through many clinical studies, creatine has been shown to be effective in increasing strength, power, and anaerobic endurance. Creatine is stored as phosphocreatine in the muscle tissue. This substance provides energy for muscular contractions.
Phosphates produced from creatine are needed for regenerating adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules, which is the main fuel for the enzyme motors of the muscle in high-intensity training. This, in turn, increases energy levels and optimises recovery rates.
Creatine supplementation has also shown to buffer lactic acid build up during training.
– Promotes Muscle Recovery
– Promotes Muscular Endurance
– Buffers Lactic Acid Build Up During Training
– Increases Strength
– None known. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen control in place)
– Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) with 150-200ml of water or your favourite sports drink 1-3 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach. On training days consume before and directly after your workout. On non-training days, consume 2 servings 6-12 hours apart or as recommended by your fitness advisor
– This product has not been evaluated by the medicines control council nor have statements been evaluated by the food and drug administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease