Huawei Y5 2019 32GB Single Sim – Modern Black + Vodacom Power Pack
Display – 5.71″ | 720 x 1520 Resolution
Memory – 2GB RAM | 32GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 13.0MP | Front Camera: 5.0MP
SIM – Single SIM | Nano-SIM
Battery – 3020 mAh
View a Bigger World
– HUAWEI Y5 2019 reveals a design inspired by nature in the 5.71″ Dewdrop display. The beautiful, vibrant screen with a wide 84.6% screen-to-body ratio, shows off a bigger world for your entertainment or playing needs.
As Unique As You
– The faux-leather finish on the HUAWEI Y5 2019 is a pleasure to hold and touch. This environmentally friendly material is the combination of function and art. You can feel the level of craftsmanship in the faux-leather and witness the beauty of joining fashion with technology. And, this material is also anti-fingerprint, wear-resistant and anti-dirty, so you can worry less and enjoy life.
Light Up Your Moments
– Your photography will light up with 50% more light³ on the large f/1.8 aperture lens in the 13 MP main camera. Capture better moments with more clarity and see sharper detail in all your photos.
Multitask with Ease
– The EMUI 9.0 paired with the advanced Android 9, deliver system speed enhancements and an intelligent Phone Manager for an overall smoother experience. Additionally, the HUAWEI Y5 2019 is equipped with a 12nm chipset to be smarter and more efficient than the previous generation.
– Screen Size: 5.71 inches
– Resolution: HD+ 1520 x 720 pixels
– EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android 9)
– Mediatek MT6761- Quad-core
– 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM
– Storage Card Type: microSD card
External Memory Support: 256 GB (SD Card to be purchased separately).
(Due to limitations in CPU processing power, memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users may be less than the stated memory capacity. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.)
– 13 MP, f/1.8 aperture, supports autofocus (phase focus)
– 5 MP, f/2.2 aperture, supports fixed focal length
– 3020 mAh (typical value)
Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly.
– Bluetooth: BT 4.2, BLE
– Not supported
– 4G / 3G / 2G
– 4G (LTE FDD)
– 3G (WCDMA)
– 2G (GSM)
– Accelerometer Sensor
– Ambient Light Sensor
– Proximity Sensor
– GPS / AGPS / Glonass / BeiDou
– Width: 70.78 mm
– Height: 147.13 mm
– Depth: 8.45 mm
Starter Pack Includes:
Vodacom SIM card
Information guide in English
PIN and PUK card
RICA is here to help us all. This law requires all SIM card users to register their personal information against their cell phone numbers. New Starter Packs cannot be activated if they have not been RICA’d.
How to RICA your Vodacom Prepaid SIM Card:
• You can SELF-RICA on the My Vodacom App
• Go in-store
– Present the Consultant with your original Identification Document (SA Smart ID card / SA Green ID book or Passport for foreign nationals), your proof of address and the new Sim card to be RICA’d.
– Download the My Vodacom App.
– Go to My Vodacom App.
– Select Chat to Vodacom.
– Select Prepaid RICA on the menu on the Chatbot or just type RICA.
– Accept Terms and Conditions.
– Follow the Instructions.
This legislation helps law enforcement agencies to track criminals who are using cellp hones for illegal activities.
– Have your SIM card RICA registered
– Simply insert your SIM card into your cell phone
– It will activate automatically. If not, simply dial 136 from your cell phone
– Your cell phone number will be sent to you via SMS
Porting: Move to Vodacom and keep your number
1. Use this un-activated Vodacom SIM or any other un-activated Vodacom SIM
You need a Vodacom Prepaid SIM that has been RICA-registered to start the process.
Do not insert the SIM into a phone or activate it until the porting process is completed.
2. SMS your new SIM number to Vodacom
Using your existing cell number, SMS ‘portme’ followed by your new SIM number to 082 767 8287.
Example: portme 890000000001234567. Normal SMS rates apply.
3. Confirm and activate
Remember, do not insert the Vodacom SIM into a phone at this point
Look out for your porting SMS notification
Wait until your current SIM stops working
Now you can insert your new Vodacom SIM card into the phone to join the Vodacom Network
Call 136 if it does not activate automatically
Visit vodacom/power-pack for more information.
Visit vodacom.co.za for Prepaid terms and conditions.
What’s in the box
1x Built-in battery
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Micro USB cable
1x Eject pin
1x TP protective film (attached on the phone before delivery)
2 in stock